.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Five

  1. Have you ever been called for Jury Duty? Did you get picked? Nope i've never been called in Canada or the states.
  2. Would you try to get out of it, or would you serve and why? I think it would be interesting to actually be part of the process, but with the kids I'm not sure I'd be able to
  3. Is there any kind of trial that you don’t think you could sit as a juror? anything with murder or abuse of a child. My mom was a juror on a child sexual abuse case when i was a kid...I remember how it tore her up
  4. Have you ever been in court for any other purpose? i've never seen the inside of a court room
  5. Are you ready for the time change this weekend? It’s time to spring forward! I hate the whole spring ahead and fall back thing, but I'm ready for the warmer weather to finally show up

Answering these questions in hopes of winning a great hat :) http://talesofablendedfamily.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/five-for-friday-a-giveaway/#


Barely Written by geenalyn at 8:20 PM |

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Post writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write otherwise it
is complex to write.

Visit my page - http://gamersadda.org/index.php?do=/blog/1443/some-good-exercise-routines-to-use-to-improve-your-vertical-leap
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.