.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Burgh Baby is having an awesome contest with lots of goodies donated by lots of different bloggers. All you have to do to enter is comment on her blog post and let her know which of the goodies you would like to try to win. You can enter as many times as your fingers let you during the contest period. And if you link up to her post you can get extra entries!!

While you are over there checking out her blog (which is damn funny) please do some ad clicking. All the proceeds for this month from her ads are being donated to the 9/11 fund for the Pennsylvania memorial. So check out this post for the details, and then click on those ads!!

Barely Written by geenalyn at 9:58 AM |

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Burgh Baby said........
Thank you so much for your help!
 


At 2:16 PM, Blogger Gina said........
Where are you?
I am back and blogging and trying to post once a week...I laugh everytime I say to myself I am always tired...I need the name Perpetually Exhausted!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.