.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, September 25, 2008
I've been tagged!!

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Okay - six random things about myself...

1) When I was a child and growing up, there was only one job in life I KNEW that i wanted to do. When I enrolled in college there was no second guessing my major. I wanted to be a teacher and nothing else. I was a year and a half away from finishing my degree when I moved here to Canada and found out I had to start from scratch again. Now I don't know what I want to be when i grow up.

2) Hubby got me a nintendo DS for christmas, at the time I had never heard of it, nor had any desire to have one once I did receive it. Now I love the thing....

3) I want curls....but don't want to curl my hair everyday (besides i'm not gifted enough to do it myself lol), that leaves me with getting a perm. But perms are so 80's lol.....and yet I still want one

4) I just got my kids addicted to the soundtrack to the Phantom of the Opera. Last friday for movie night we watched the movie, the kids loved it, which thrilled me to no end. I'm a huge musical theatre (and theatre in general) fan.

5) I'm going to see Carrie Underwood in concert in just over 2 weeks. This will be the second time I've seen her in concert in less then 6 mos

6) I love searching facebook for old friends, I've found a ton from highschool that i've reconnected with and even girls that i use to babysit that are now in college (which makes me feel so damn old)

I'm tagging...

  1. Burgh Baby
  2. Yankee Drawl
  3. Gumby World
  4. and anyone else that wants to :)

Barely Written by geenalyn at 9:44 AM |

0 Comments:


Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.