.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Things Lucas has said lately that made me laugh....

Yesterday at the bustop, there was a banana peel on the grass. Lucas pointed it out and I said how someone was bad and had left it there instead of putting it in the trash. Lucas got very serious looking and began to think, then he looked up at me and said "maybe a monkey"

A few nights ago, Peter was reading one of his books after dinner. Lucas came into the room and picked up the book off the couch and announced he wanted to read it. He started flipping through the pages. When he had flipped through the majority of the book, he tossed it down on the couch and proclaimed it a "tupid book". I asked him why it was a stupid book, told him Daddy really liked it. Lucas again proclaimed it a "tupid book, it has no pictures".

Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:03 AM |

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Mary said........
What a cutie! I love the monkey comment :-)
 


At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LoL what a doll!
He sounds adorable!
I can't wait until my son is old enough to start saying cute little things like that!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.