.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, January 31, 2008
Sorry, i've got nothing today. I'm super tired. Wednesday the kids had a snow day, and today Daynah woke up puking. I sent the other three off to their respective schools only to be called at 10:30 because Melyssa had thrown up. So far its just the two of them, but i hold out little hope that the other two will be spared. Tomorrow is looking like it might be a snow day as well...they are calling for anywhere between 10-20 cm of snow. That damn groundhog better be telling me spring is around the corner on Saturday. Seriously i've had more then enough winter....

Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:21 PM |

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger mamatulip said........
I think you should get I HATE WINTER tattooed on you. It's one of the phrases I hear the most out of you. ;)
 


At 8:50 AM, Blogger geenalyn said........
LOL, you pick the location and i will ;) Seriously i have no need for any of this snow...i don't ski, sled, frolic, or play in it...and who in their right mind would choose to be this stinkin' cold...winter and me...we just don't agree
 


At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said........
I'm shivering just thinking about it all.

So sorry about the kiddos. I just got off of 2 weeks of yuckies from my kids. I hope you get a break and not all of them get it.
 


At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
http://www.spip2drupal.com/embankment-medea-pummel-faxless-payday-loans-online-ponti-costumed-unequal-asleep-corporate aspixepsy small business under 1000 boofwevedeelt [url=http://mhwplan.com/forum-topic/hepburn-mona-usurped-sages-vasily-pasolini-payday-loans-online-lenders-flattery-rydell-t]start a business under 1000[/url]
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.