.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Monday, September 17, 2007
A few weeks ago, the delightful Tink awarded me my very first blogger award!! To say i was giddy when I saw I was awarded one would be a HUGE understatement lmao. So now its time for me to share the love and share my award with some other rockin' bloggers that are as the award says, nice.
Mary at Why?
Kim at Gumby World

both of these women are among the niecest I know. SO grab the picture girls and show it proudly on your blogs!!

Barely Written by geenalyn at 12:48 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mary said........
Well thank you for the award Geena, but I'm too dumb to figure out how to post it....
 


At 1:58 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said........
Never dumb Mary cause if you are dumb then I am dumb. I've never won an award. LOL. I saved it on my computer. I know I could post it in a "post" but how do you get it to show on the side....
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.