.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, January 25, 2008
I was so thrilled when bedtime rolled around tonight. It wasn't even like it was a terribly busy or awful day. But right around 5 o'clock the kids just seemed to go completely nuts and fight and get on each others nerves. If i was a drinking woman, tonight i would surely have been pounding them back lol.

Okay so i really don't have anything exciting to post about tonight. My eyes are tired from working on the new layout (isn't it pretty??!!). I'm totally in love with it. I really loved my old layout, but just felt like a change...i'm feeling like a new me, and so the blog needed to reflect that.

Tomorrow morning the girls have dance class bright and early. I can't believe their recital is only 7 weeks away tomorrow. They are dancing to the song "Cabin Fever" from The Muppets Treasure Island. They are too cute when they are practicing.

And i'm going to write it down here too, so maybe one of you can hold me accountable. I seriously need to get back to scrapbooking, i'm so incredibly far behind. So if you want to ask me every once in awhile if i've done any, that would be great.

Okay off to bed...the girls dance is at 9am...i was so not thinking that thru when i signed them up LOL.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:43 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Peter Hansen said........
Love the new layout. Very spring and new looking. What is the new you?
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.