.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
One of my most favorite times of the day is when we put the kids to bed at night. Peter gets a bit of one on one time with the girls, while i get to put my boy to bed. After he brushes his teeth and get his little glass of water, he climbs up into his bed with me and we read a few stories. After stories, we shut the blinds and he climbs into my arms and we hug and then he lays back and i rock him in my arms. While i rock him i sing, Rock a bye Lucas and at the end of i give him a hug and toss him down onto his bed. He rests his head on his pillow and i tuck him in. We then cuddle and play games. I pretend to fall asleep on hi pillow and he honks my nose to wake me up. Then we have one final kiss and i leave his room wishing him a good night.

Last night after reading him his stories he took the book back to his sister's room. He took a bit to come back, so i laid my head on his pillow and pretended to go to sleep. When he came in he climbed up on his bed and honked my nose, thus "waking" me up. I jumped up and he laid down across the full length of his pillow, tummy down. I laid my head on his bum and started to pretend that i was falling asleep. It was then that i felt the worse feeling ever. My lovable, hugable, cute son let one rip right into my ear!! I jumped up off his bed, and what do you think his reaction was at his mommy's horror?? Peals of laughter!! Pretty much the same reaction my husband had when i relayed the story to him. Like father like son.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 8:13 AM |

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Tink said........
One time Hoop wiggled his butt at me, so I reached over for a handful. Then he farted into my cupped hand. I just stared at him in shock as he laughed like it was the funniest thing EVER. Men.
 


At 6:35 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
I shared your story with Peter, he too finds it extremely funny
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.