.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, August 17, 2007
Dana over at Life Turned Upside Down has been dying to learn more about me and so she sent me these 5 questions to answer. Okay, maybe that isn't quite how it happened, but I'll continue living in my fantasy land for now.

1. What is your favorite part of living in Canada? **hands down it would have to be the health care. I love knowing that if in the middle of the night my kids are sick and I need to take them to the ER that i won't have to pay. That no money changes hands when I take my kids to the doctor. That when two of my kids had NICU stays there wasn't a bill waiting for me at the end to put me forever in debt.

2. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why? **Ever since i saw the movie "Project X" with Matthew Broderick, I've thought it would be cool to have a pet chimpanzee. They just seem highly intelligent (and cute lol).

3. You have just been named one of the 10 finalists in the Miss Canada Pageant. What is your platform for the coming year should you be crowned Miss Canada? **
LMAO i think all the other Canadians vying for Miss Canada would be pissed that an American was wearing their crown. That being said, my platform would be childhood cancer research. There are just too many children in this world having to fight such a battle at such a young age.

4. What celebrity would you most like to enter the ring with for 3 rounds (only 3 because we know you will totally kick their butt in that time)? **I'm going to go with the first one that popped into my head, and say Britney Spears. Someone needs to take that girl aside and knock some sense into her. She has two young boys that need their mama to stop partying, drinking and showing her panty-less self to people. Seriously the girl boggles my mind with her behaviour.

5. God has sent you a secret message that your next meal will be your last but you can’t hint that to ANYONE. What are you going to eat and how will you explain your going off your diet to your husband? **Dude, if my next meal is going to be my last, I'm not going to eat for awhile LOL. Once I did finally get around to eating though I'd probably have a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, baked potato, Caesar salad and a huge brownie sundae for desert. And as for my diet, I'd just pass it off as Aunt Flo was visiting, I'm always more likely to eat crappy when she's around and hubby knows it.

So there you have it, aren't you glad you asked?? Now its your turn.

Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the
questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:30 AM |

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I loved your answers! Especially the Miss Canada one. Thanks for playing along.
 


At 10:16 PM, Blogger jayna said........
Just found your blog and wanted to say I loved reading it and will be back :-)
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.