.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, July 13, 2007
I did this awhile ago, but back then i just had a little ipod nano and only had country music on my ipod. For my birthday hubby got me a 30 GB ipod, so now all my music fits (with lots of space left over). So let's see what i get this go around

Rules:
Open your library.
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
Type the song that is playing for every question.
Press the button again when you get to a new question.
Do not lie and try to pretend that you are cool.

Opening Credits: "Karma" by Jessica Andrews
Waking Up: "Set this Circus Down" by Tim McGraw
First Day of School: "Wicked Soldier" by Tonic
Falling in Love: "Spice up your life" by Spice Girls
Fight Songs: "To make you feel my love" by Garth Brooks
Breaking Up: "World on Fire" by Sara McLachlan
Prom: "Moving On" by Sixpence none the richer
Life: "She's not just a pretty face" by Shania Twain
Mental Breakdown: "In this life" by Colin Raye
Driving: "If i were brave" by Shawn Colvin
Flashback: "Till i said it to you" by Reba McEntire
Wedding: "Don't" by Jewel
Birth of a Child: "Good Enough" by Sarah McLachlan
Final Battle: "Argue" by Matchbox Twenty
Death Scene: "Kitchen Window" by Jann Arden
Funeral Song: "Another Spain" by Barenaked Ladies
End Credits: "Blame it on Me" by Barenaked Ladies

And don't forget, i'm still a TOP MOMMA...so keep on clicking on me (i'm the all that and a bag of milk saying) but you knew that already.

I'm a Top Mommma!

Barely Written by geenalyn at 3:21 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I'll have to try this sometime.
 


At 7:39 PM, Blogger Special K ~Toni said........
That's a cool meme~ I can't play~ I am Ipod challenged! :(

Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.