.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Yesterday around lunchtime I took my son's shorts and diaper off and announced we were going to start going pee in the potty. By bedtime last night he had made two great big pees on the potty and had one small accident on the kitchen floor on the way to the potty. Today is day 2 and he's had no accidents and one successful pee on the potty!! I had hoped he'd train as easily as Juleigha & Melyssa, but didn't want to get my hopes up (training Daynah was pure HELL). I've told him that if he doesn't have an accident, after lunch today he'll get to wear big boy underwears, he's got special Thomas the tank engine underwear. I can't believe it but I actually might have no one in diapers soon. I have been changing diapers in my house for almost 7 yrs now, and at one point all four were wearing diapers. It's going to be sad to close the door on that part of babyhood, but at the same time...i'm READY lmao!!


Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:10 AM |

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kimmykay said........
Go Lucas! I hope it works for you. Try changing diapers for almost 12 straight years. sigh. LOL.
 


At 4:36 PM, Blogger Tink said........
Woohoo! Go Lucas!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.