.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, May 10, 2007
Thirteen Things I love about Spring:
1. the smell of fresh cut grass
2. seeing all the tulips and daffodils bloom
3. watching my children pick dandelions and give them to me as if they are the most precious flower on earth
4. spring rainstorms, i love how everything smells afterwards
5. Playing outside with the kiddos, nothing makes them happier
6. no coats!! makes getting the kids ready to go sooo much easier and faster
7. new clothes, after a long winter of the same closet full of outfits over and over again i love to change over the closets and see all the cute new spring clothing they have to wear
8. watching the trees bud
9. the feel of green grass beneath my bare feet
10. how the street comes back to life, everyone hides away during the winter but spring and summer its a party every night (or so it seems sometimes)
11. season finales on TV...everything always gets so exciting
12. the weather, not too hot and not too cold. I could seriously live with weather that was 20 C year round
13. sandals...nothing beats a pair of cute sandals

Barely Written by geenalyn at 4:13 PM |

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
We see the tulips and dafodils in February around here!
 


At 4:46 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
i wish....here in the frozen north we are still buried under ice and snow....
 


At 12:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I can give you some interesting info on the comment you just left on my blog. E-mail me at dana at digitalpassage dot com and I'll be happy to share!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.