.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, April 27, 2007
So far today i've:

* mixed up three batches of cake batter from scratch
* made a batch of buttercream icing sugar, again from scratch.
* did about a million dishes
* wiped down the kitchen counter a million times
* wiped down my kitchen aid mixer a million times
* baked a 12x18 sheet cake, its now cooling on the cooling rack

What i have left to do today:

* decorate said cake for the three kiddos birthday party tomorrow -done
* make thankyou tags and attach them to the loot bags -done. I cut out little balloons from cardstock and tied them on the loot bags with balloon printed curling ribbon

The finished product!!



Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:50 AM |

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said........
You amaze me! I doubt I could have your energy and talent. All my cakes are mixes, though some are tweaked.

Good luck getting everything finished for the party! Happy bday kiddos!
 


At 4:35 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
Thanks Jeanne. I'm done now and totally beat
 


At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Wow! I didn't even do the work and I am wore out! Cake looks great and I bet the loot bags look great too! Have fun with the party.
 


At 3:27 AM, Blogger jeanne_bean said........
So how'd it go? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!
 


At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tink said........
I can't wait to have a friggin oven again! I saw the pictures of your amazing cakes and I thought, "That's a good idea. Maybe I'll make on tonight." Which is impossible since I no longer have a sink, a stove, or counters. Save me a slice of your kiddos' cakes will ya? ;)
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.