.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



I was tagged for this cool letter meme. I was assigned a letter and have to list 10 things that i love and 10 things i hate that start with this letter. My letter is H. If you want to be tagged, let me know in my comments and i'll assign you a letter







10 Things I love:

1. Honesty even if it hurts i'd rather hear it
2. Hawaii, i lived there for three years as a kid and would go back in a heartbeat
3. Having sex, long and loving or fast and furious its all good
4. Hokie love songs
5. Hot Dogs...nothing better on a warm summer day then some street meat
6. Hickeys, love to give them
7. Hard boiled eggs with just a touch of salt
8. Happiness, i love being happy, sometimes it takes a concentrated effort on my part to achieve it though
9. Handwritten notes, letters and cards
10. my Husband, ya he's an ass sometimes, but i love him

10 Things I hate:

1. the words Hazy, Hot and Humid....i love summertime, but those three words can wreck an entire day...
2. Hurricanes...i've lived thru one when i was a kid in Hawaii...not fun!
3. Horticulture...gardening is not my thing
4. Headaches, especially stress induced
5. Hospital stays
6. Hiccups is anything more annoying??
7. Happy Meals, inflated price for the added benefit of getting a cheap ass toy
8. Hunting for sport....
9. Housework, its never ending
10. Heartache....mine or anyone else's. I hate seeing someone i love in pain

Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:53 AM |

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Mary said........
dude give me a letter!

dude I'm with you on having sex, eating hotdogs, and hating headaches and happy meals.
 


At 9:25 PM, Blogger EE said........
I love this game! GREAT job w/ your letter!

I like/dislike many of the same things! (except hard boiled eggs and hotdogs, lol)
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.