.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I was tagged by Dana for a "When i'm an old woman" Meme. I loved being tagged for meme's so here's my answers

When I'm an old woman:

* I will travel the world
* Will babysit my grandchildren and my great grandchildren
* celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
* make sure my family knows their history, every single shred
* cherish all my wrinkles and laugh lines
* play a mean game of bingo LOL
* own a huge home with lots of land for my grand/greatgrand children to play on and to visit

Things i won't do when i'm an old woman:

* wear knee hi's with shorts, skirts and housecoats
* guilt trip my kids and tell them after a visit that i'll probably be dead before they come to see me again
* get my hair washed and rolled once a week
* visit one family member longer and more often then another

now i'm tagging Kath, Alien and Mary

Barely Written by geenalyn at 3:12 PM |

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Promise me that if I ever do the shorts/housecoat and knee highs that you will come put me out of my misery because obviously I will have lost my mind completely!
 


At 7:58 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
LOL i promise.
That look was my grandmother's signature look...
 


At 4:25 PM, Blogger LittleTechGirl said........
ROFL!! These are priceless. I love it. The knee highs one really cracks me up. :) I remember my Grandmother's have those as well!!! With the apron on top of the housecoat :)
 


At 10:37 AM, Blogger Special K ~Toni said........
are you kidding?
wear knee hi's with shorts, skirts and housecoats

I'm stocking up already! *snort*
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.