.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Monday, April 02, 2007
Update on my friend:

Thankyou everyone for keeping her and her daughter in your thoughts, and for those who gave me ideas on what i can do to help her right now.

She had her husband taken off of life support this past Thursday, when the doctors told her that there was no hope for him to survive. He passed away on Sunday, his viewing is tomorrow, while the funeral will be on Wednesday. My heart is just breaking for her and her daughter....i just can not imagine going thru this. Our group of moms are going to go to the viewing tomorrow night to show her our support.

Please continue to keep her and her daughter in your thoughts....they have an incredibly long road ahead of them as they try to deal with and cope with their losses.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 9:37 PM |

4 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ugh. How sad. They're in my thoughts.
 


At 5:25 PM, Blogger Tink said........
Just thinking about having to decide something like that makes my throat constrict. Absolutely heartbreaking. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts/prayers.
 


At 11:04 PM, Blogger Mary said........
They are in my thoughts and prayers. So hard to deal with I can't even imagine.
 


At 12:02 AM, Blogger jeanne_bean said........
I wrote a long response last night and blogger ate it. I'm so very sorry for your friend's loss. I agree that bringing food (casseroles and such) would be a welcome idea; I know gifts of food helped my friend who was widowed suddenly three years ago. At that time another friend of ours got a pamphlet from her church about helping grieving friends, and she gave me a copy. If I can locate it, I'll get you a copy. It may also help you and the other moms in your circle.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family.
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.