.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, March 23, 2007
Because i'm an interview slut...these questions are brought to you by my good friend MamaTulip. If you aren't reading her blog already...START!!

1. If you hadn't met Peter, and hadn't moved to The Land of Ice and Snow, what do you think you would be doing now? **I would have finished my degree and started teaching Kindergarten. I probably would be married to someone in the Navy, and we'd be moving around every few years as he gets transfered from duty station to duty staion. Have the same truckload of kids i do now lol

2. Name one commonly mispronounced word that drives you batty. **ask

3. If you could be one person for a day, who would you want to be and why? **I'd become George W. Bush so i could end this travisty of a war in Iraq and bring our soliders home.

4. If you had to pick another country to live in, excluding Canada and the US, which one would you pick? **OMG this is a tough one....the first few to jump to mind would be Spain, Italy or France, even England would be nice. I would love to just be able to live anywhere in Europe and just hop from country to country.

5. Do you like sushi? **With my food issues, you've got to be KIDDING me LOL.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 9:38 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
So did you always know you wanted to have a big ol' brood of kids? Sometimes it shocks me that I have two...I remember thinking that I'd NEVER reproduce. LOL!

I figured you didn't eat sushi, but I had to ask. Great answers...thanks for playing. :)
 


At 10:13 AM, Blogger geenalyn said........
ya i've ALWAYS wanted kids....being a mommy was something i would always play at when i was a kid. When i started babysitting, i used to babysit just about every family on this one street, and whenever i was at one person's house, the rest of the street was over there with me. I'd typically have 7 or more kids with me at a time lol. When Peter and i were discussing children, he only wanted 2, i talked him into 3 and well we ended up with 4 and i still want more.
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.