.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Friday, January 26, 2007
Conversations:

So my adorable little boy has a speech delay as well...so he can't say any of the girls names properly and he just has been able to say Daddy. So yesterday i was sitting with him and i was breaking the girls names down to sylables.

Me: J*
Him: Do
Me: L**
Him: L**
Me: ah
Him: ah

we run thru this about 3 or 4 times. Then I say Twin B's name altogether, looking at my son for him to now repeat it back to me. He looks at me and shakes his head and says
Him: No Do, Bo Bo (its his name for Twin B)

Sitting around the kitchen table yesterday afternoon, its me, my son and the twins.

Twin A: pointing to me 1, pointing to my son 2, pointing to Twin B 3, and then to herself 3
Me: No honey, it's 1, 2, 3, 4 (pointing to each of us as i go)
Twin A: Mommy, I'm not 4!! I'm THREE
Me: I know you aren't four years old honey, but when counting you are number 4, there are 4 of us at the table
Twin A: no, i'm 3
Me: okay fine, you're 3
Twin A: is all smiles now

Barely Written by geenalyn at 12:48 PM |

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger EE said........
LOLOLOL! That second convo is *priceless*.... :)
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.