.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, January 11, 2007
Rules:
Open your library.
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
Type the song that is playing for every question.
Press the button again when you get to a new question.
Do not lie and try to pretend that you are cool.

Opening Credits: "You Don't" by Sara Evans
Waking Up: "Until we fall back in love again" by Jeff Carson
First Day of School: "It wouldn't kill me" by Jeff Carson
Falling in Love: "Some Hearts" by Carrie Underwood
Fight Songs: "Independence Day" by Martina McBride
Breaking Up: "The love that we lost" by Chely Wright
Prom: "Don't Worry Baby" by Lorrie Morgan
Life: "She's my kind of rain" by Tim McGraw
Mental Breakdown: "I Hope you Dance" by LeeAnn Womack
Driving: "Let me Let go" by Faith Hill
Flashback: "Strangers" by Martina McBride
Wedding: "If you ask" by Faith Hill
Birth of a Child: "I will be" by Lila McCann
Final Battle: "I want you" by Faith HIll
Death Scene: "Dreaming out loud" by Sherrie Austin
Funeral Song: "Tonight the Heartache's on Me" by The Dixie Chicks
End Credits: "Chances are" by Bob Seger & Martina McBride

I currently only have country music on my Ipod...i haven't had a chance to put on any of my other CD's yet. Take my word for it i have a wider appreciation for music then this shows lol

Barely Written by geenalyn at 2:25 PM |

0 Comments:


Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.