.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My darling hubby thought it would be funny to put the girls barrettes in my son's hair tonight right before bed. My son being the cutie that he is, LOVED having them in. He got upset when we took them out and went to put them away. He went to bed with a green barrette in his hair, and while i was reading him his story, he kept checking to make sure it was still there.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:29 PM |

7 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
That is so cute. :)

O loves to play with J's dollies. I think it's so cute. Dave, on the other hand...
 


At 10:12 AM, Blogger :) said........
Oh NOOOO! ;)

Coming from a guy who's older sister used to dress him in girls clothes...JUST DON'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!!!
 


At 2:03 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
lol flatman....i've got plenty of pictures of him wearing his sisters dressup clothes and high heels...he actually brings me the dresses to put on him. And he's currently sporting a yellow barrette in his hair
 


At 4:42 PM, Blogger Tink said........
Awwww. LOL. He's going to be warped for life now. I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I used to dress my little brothers up in make-up and hair ties and my Mom's bathing suit. Sure did. And I have pictures to prove it. Great blackmail for when they have girlfriends.
 


At 6:52 PM, Blogger EE said........
LMAO! You've SEEN pictures of H. He *loves* to dress up. I admit C has helped him on occasion. But the boy does like to play dress up. *snort*

(((our boys)))
 


At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
LOL! Cutie! Can't believe how big he has gotten! *sigh*
 


At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ian used to wear barrettes all of the time. He's over it now.
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.