.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Thursday, November 02, 2006
I think having three older sisters is starting to have an adverse effect on my son. He's always been into wearing crowns and high heels...and he's been known to let his sisters dress him up as Tinkerbelle from time to time and he does it with a huge smile on his face. He'll even occassionally bring a dress to me and ask for my help putting it on and just the other day wanted a bow in his hair too. He's taken an interest in babies recently so I've been discussing girl and boy babies with him. Today i asked him if he was a boy or a girl....and he said "grl" and laughed. I told him no you are mommy's little boy...you're a boy. "no" replies my son..."grl". He's a goofy little character...that's for sure.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:29 PM |

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
He did say "Boy" for me on my way home from work when G called me to tell me what he was saying.

Peter
 


At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I have three boys and NO girls. What is my son's excuse? LOL!
 


At 3:48 PM, Blogger Tink said........
My littlest brother wanted an easy bake oven and dolls one Christmas. We were a little concerned. But then he grew up to love boobs. Your boy will grow out of it too. ;)
 


At 11:07 AM, Blogger jeanne_bean said........
A enjoys playing with the talking vanity we have, and he also enjoys walking around in B's cowgirl boots. I'll worry in a few years; right now I've got holidays to worry about. LOL!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.