.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Monday, October 16, 2006
I'm nervous about tomorrow. One of my twins has a very important appointment tomorrow...an appointment that will either clearly tell us what may be wrong with her and set us on the path of getting her the help she needs, or tells us that all the months of worry were pointless and beyond her apraxia she is perfect. I'm of course hoping for the later, but I can't fool myself into believing that there is no reason for this appointment. I just hope that it goes smoothly tomorrow...its a long appointment...1.5 hrs.

In other news my son is doing a bit better. He's had horrible sleeps lately, and we've upped his inhalers to 4x a day. Last night he finally had a peaceful nights rest and so far tonight he's only cried out once but was able to soothe himself back to sleep. His nose is still running, and his cough doesn't sound very nice...but at least he is sleeping.

Had a good weekend with the kiddos. Took them to pick out their halloween costumes...they were thrilled. Then on Sunday we took them to two different pumpkin patches. The first was crowded and the pumpkins weren't that great. The second was empty and the pumpkins were amazing. The kids had a blast running in between the rows, playing tag and hide n seek.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:49 PM |

5 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lisa said........
Good Luck, Geena. I will be thinking about you guys.
 


At 3:29 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said........
Hope the appointment went well today, and I'm glad the little man is starting to feel better. I know you said it was getting cold up there, but boy, was I surprised to see that pic of flurries! BRRRR!
 


At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
How did the appt go? I kept my fingers crossed all day.

Does Lucas ever use a nebulizer (sp?)? I just got one for Rachel and I can't believe the difference at night.
 


At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
How did the appt. go? Glad Lucas is doing better.
 


At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gina said........
I think my youngest may have apraxia...we are waiting for further testing...she also has a nebulizer that we use just before she goes to bed...Glad I found your blog! Regina
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.