.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Monday, September 25, 2006
I'm trying to find a blog template that when i look at it i think "ya this is the one"....i haven't had any luck yet. I think this not finding a new template is one of the sadder aspects of closing down my old blog....i loved the look of my old blog...it was sooo me...and now i can't have that anymore and quite frankly it sucks. If anyone has some sites that they know of that has blog templates let me know....i want this blog to feel like home....and right now it just doesn't

Barely Written by geenalyn at 10:42 AM |

5 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Hi G! Hope all is well with you and the kiddos. (Hope I have the right G too LOL!)
 


At 11:12 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
yep you have the right G :) I had to take down my old blog (that i had over a year) due to some very mean women....still trying to get this new one up.
 


At 9:59 AM, Blogger EE said........
Hey you, here are some ideas to try. :)

http://www.blogwear-ever.co.nr/

http://psyc.horm.org/

and Isaini has some cool ones.

Also Blogskins, you could browse those as well.
 


At 3:15 PM, Blogger Tink said........
If you give me a little time I'll work on a blogger header for you.
 


At 7:27 PM, Blogger geenalyn said........
ohhh Tink I'd LOVE that!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou THANKYOU!!
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.