.testpic { background-color: #FFFFCC; } -->

Perpetual Exhaustion
hanging on by a thread

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
awww Fall...that lovely time of year when the sickies begin their invasion of my house. It will start with a runny nose on one child...then slowly makes its way around to all four children...all leaving snail trails and using up endless piles of tissues. Seeing that it can't bring my kids down with a simple runny nose..the sickies decide to play hard ball and get the oldest kid with a cough and just for some added excitement lets throw in some vomit...score double points for having it happen during Thanksgiving dinner. Knowing they have a cough started in one child, they look around the house at the other three and set their sights on the easiest victim, my son, who has had more lung issues in his short life then is fair....he began coughing this morning and is on his inhalers tonight. The sickies are here, and they are comfortable....sadly they won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Barely Written by geenalyn at 11:00 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger EE said........
Ugh....THE FREAKIN' SICKIES!!!!! They are making their way through my house right now and it *SUCKS*....big time. But I know you get hit a billion times worse bc you have way more children and for some reason your poor kiddos like the scare the bejesus out of you by getting REALLY sick.

I'm sorry, I hope it's a small dose this time around.

And I have to commend you for being able to make light of the 'ick' these woman create. Good for you! :)
 


At 5:06 PM, Blogger Tink said........
I think I'm going to be sick... tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds good. ;)
 



Copyright © 2006-2009 by G. All rights reserved.